This has been talked about before, I know, but hear me out and let me know what you think.......
I only have a portable house, so I move around alot and drill quite a few holes.
- Much lighter than the propane jiffy
- has the bladder/baffle system so stop oil from leaking
- supposedly cuts holes faster with lazer blades over jiffy chipper blades
- I am "told" that you are limited to an 8" auger due to power
- Lazer blades cut well until they easily can become dull or the pitch gets messed up
-comes in a 10" auger for larger holes
-chipper blade suppposedly doesn't cut holes as fast but it is more relaible
-Has to lay a certain way or oil can leak and potentially ruin the auger
-Some propane bottles work better than others
-Supposedly they are harder to start in extreme cold.......debatable
What are you experiences with the SM chipper blade systems? Could I get away with putting a 8" chipper on the Honda, and would I want to? Which is better......Lazer or Chipper Blades? For my style of fishing, what is the best option for me???